New construction project?
Damaged or worn tread?
We can help.
For years, customers across the USA have relied on Coast Precast because we inventory thousands of tread and have the ability to service the vast variety of sizes in the market today. While we inventory virtually every standard Precast Stair Tread size needed for most Stairway projects, we welcome the opportunity to review your specs, and produce those custom sizes necessary for those not-so-standard jobs. No matter your project need (Apartments, Parking Garages, Universities, Manufacturing Plants, etc), Coast Precast is here to help you with the quality Stair Treads needed for your concrete stair project.
Coast Precast Stock Stair Tread Color and Top Finish:
- COLOR – Standard Grey Portland Cement
- TOP FINISH – Standard Broom Center with 2” Coped Edges on all 4 sides
- STANDARD GREY COLOR TREAD
- STANDARD BROOM FINISH
- CUSTOM ORDERS
STOCK CONCRETE PRECAST STAIR TREADS:
(Pallet quantity for 2.25″ tread is 40)
- 2.25″ x 12″ x 36″
- 2.25″ x 12″ x 39.5″
- 2.25″ x 12″ x 41″
- 2.25″ x 12″ x 42″
- 2.25″ x 12″ x 44″
- 2.25″ x 12″ x 48″
(Pallet quantity for 3″ tread is 30)
Don't see your size? Contact us and we can work on a custom option to fit your needs!
MATERIALS: Concrete materials and properties comply with requirements in Division 3 Section “Cast-in-Place Concrete” for normal-weight and light-weight, ready-mixed concrete with a minimum 28-day compressive strength of 5000 psi and a total air content of not less than 4 percent or more than 6 percent.
- Flexural Strength: 2500-3000 psi in accordance to ASTM C293
- Absorption: 3% – 4% in accordance to ASTM C67
- Aggregate: Report sieve analysis in accordance with ASTM C136
- Reinforcing Bars: ASTM A615, Grade 60
- Embedded Stair Tread Anchor Bolts: ASTM F1554
- Provide hot-dip or mechanically deposited, zinc-coated anchor bolts with nuts for attaching and securing stair treads to stair framing
- Freeze/Thaw Tested: in accordance with ASTM C67
- Uniform Load: 100 lbs. per square foot