Welcome to the How-To section!
Need a little help with installing your Precast Concrete Stair Tread?
Below is a quick video (a nice throwback to our CTC Precast days) that will help give you a visual walk-through of a tread install. Or, if you want to skip the video, simply follow the list of installation instructions on this page, below the video player.
- 9/16 Wrench
- Remove all four 3/8th nuts underneath your damaged step tread with a 9/16th wrench.
- Lift damaged tread straight up, making sure the bolts clear the angle tabs on each side.
- Dispose of damaged tread.
- Lift the new tread into place aligning the bolts with the holes in the angle tabs.
- Secure all four 3/8th nuts onto the bolts underneath each cement tread
- Tighten nuts, but don’t over tighten!